Live within a lie.

by acolytes 4 Replies latest jw friends

• acolytes
    acolytes

The main pillar of the Watchtower sytem is living a lie.

I have concluded most Jehovers Witnesses live within a lie. They need not accept the lie. It is enough for them to have ACCEPTED THEIR LIFE WITH IT AND IN IT.

Most witnesses are not even enthusiastic to aquaint the public with the life saving knowledge they claim to posess. But what most witnesses are trying to communicate by their meeting attendence, and witness atire, and time spent in the ministry is a signal to those who hold watchtower power their willingness to conform and obey-SAD

Acolytes

• Chalam
    Chalam

Romans 1:25 (New International Version)

25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

1 Timothy 4:2 (New International Version)

2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

Titus 1:15 (New International Version)

15 To the pure, all things are pure, but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure. In fact, both their minds and consciences are corrupted.

All the best, Stephen

• acolytes
    acolytes

Hi Chalam

I agree with 1 Tim 4.2. But as for Romans1.25 most witnesses have only ever known watchtower teachings, So it cant be said as individuals they exchanged truth for a lie.

Acolytes

• Chalam
    Chalam

I was thinking that, not for those who were "born in" but really the organisation as a whole. Charles Taze Russell certainly swapped the truth for a lie.

Also, the many who left "Christendom" for the WT.

All the best,

Stephen

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

All JWs do, as well as all nonbelievers exchanged the truth of God for a lie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit