Thanks to all the dating adds on here I'm leaving my wife for another women!

by Witness 007 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

...........or so my workmates think lol. I'm glad Simon doesn't ask me for money like some damn Pope, but I do have problems explaining why their are sexy singles on my computer all day long.

Still overdue........my midlife crisis.....coming soon!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I feel your pain, those add for that online game with the babes and the serious cleavage don't help either !!

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

And whats worse is when you actually try playing the game, there are no babes...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

PSacramento ..........holy crap man I'm in love with her! "Do you want to play my Lord...."

• JWoods
    JWoods

Let's just admit it - it is the slightly overweight Progressive Insurance Lady in White that has invaded our psyche.

Why else would that Megan Fox vampire movie have totally bombed this last weekend?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Why put up with all those adds anyhow?

Use Mozilla Firefox and the built in pop up window blocker and you won't see any advertisement.

It sure helps with less clutter when reading also.

Just my two cents worth...

• White Dove
    White Dove

So, Brothers, this moving drama showed us why we are wisely admonished to put away the lusts of the flesh along with greediness and not go on the internet. No one in this day and age really needs a computer at all! Does it not warm your heart to know that the Faithful and Discrete Slave cares for us and gives us food at the proper time for it? Now, as we go to our separate homes and resting places, may we take a moment and thank our heavenly father for his bountiful table that is groaning under the weight of his spiritual food. WAS THIS NOT THE MOST TASTY SPIRITUAL BANQUET YET, BROTHERS?! *roaring clapping*

• out4good3
    out4good3

I think I threw up a little....

• JWoods
    JWoods
    WAS THIS NOT THE MOST TASTY SPIRITUAL BANQUET YET, BROTHERS?! *roaring clapping*

I would think you should have immediately known for sure. Wet cleanup in cube 810!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit