JW.org Email Service - Now I've Seen EVERYTHING!!!

by jw07 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jw07
    jw07

Maybe I'm late but I just discovered that elders now have an email service run on the jw.org domain name.

Those emails might contain a treasure trove of very sensitive material regarding rape, molestation, pedophilia cases etc.

The cult keeps getting creepier and creepier. Why would they do that in this day and age, lots of damning stuff in one place?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yeah, where are the Sony hackers when you need need them.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Hey, clever avatar, jw07!
  • Splash
    Splash

Those emails are BOE letters etc.

We seem to get most of what Bethel sends out anyway.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Email hosting is pretty trivial. From an organizational perspective it makes sense to have correspondence sent to it than to a personal email account.

Nothing sinister here, folks.

• Caminante
    Caminante

Splash: The BOE letters are released in the Documents section.

The Inbox section is for general congregation-related correspondence between the elders, circuit overseer and the branch. It's been there for at least 2 years.

• Splash
    Splash
    Cheers Caminante
  • Mad Irishman
    Mad Irishman
    It's simply coming up into the technology of the 21st Century. This simply replaces letters mailed out. It's saving a lot of trees, which I'm all for!!! And there is no "secret" treasure trove of info there. It's elder correspondence which they've always done through the U.S. postal service before this.
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    The real stuff is sent by word of mouth, and as has been shared before, hand written in the elder books, or sometimes just heard not to be repeated!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit