Looking for a particular article

by CandleSurgeon 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

I am looking for an article. It was actually the one that gave me the final kick and got me the hell out of the borg.

It was a question from readers, I believe from the 70's. It talked about how Jehovah killed babies in the flood and they translated a word and said that these children would not recieve a ressurection. Then it went on to say it would be the same when armageddon comes, Jehovah will kill children and NOT ressurect them. I will be looking for it myself, but if anyone happens to know what month/year or even better where I can find it on the net it would be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch,

CS

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Not a QFR but....

WT 15 March 1965

4 At the Flood all those people outside Noah’s ark, namely, the men, the women, the children and babies, the Nephilim or the hybrid offspring from the marriage of disobedient angels and human daughters of men, all such then living were suddenly executed by God’s direct act and were thus destroyed forever. So it will be with all persons on earth who are not in harmony with God’s kingdom at the fast-approaching battle of Armageddon.

• lescopains
    lescopains

(Genèse6:4) 4 Les Nephilim étaient sur la terre en ces jours-là, et aussi après cela, quand les fils du [vrai] Dieu continuèrent d’avoir des rapports avec les filles des hommes et qu’elles leur donnèrent des fils : ce sont les hommes forts d’autrefois, les hommes de renom.

.(Nombres 13:31-33) [...] ” 32 Et ils tenaient devant les fils d’Israël de mauvais propos contre le pays qu’ils avaient exploré, en disant : “ Le pays par où nous avons passé, pour l’explorer, est un pays qui dévore ses habitants ; et tout le peuple que nous avons vu au milieu de lui, ce sont des hommes d’une taille extraordinaire. 33 Nous y avons vu les Nephilim, les fils d’Anaq, qui sont d’entre les Nephilim ; si bien que nous sommes devenus à nos yeux comme des sauterelles, et tels sommes-nous devenus à leurs [...]

Il semblerait que les Nephilim n'aient pas tous été noyés par les eaux du déluge si je prend ces deux versets extraits de la traduction du monde nouveau;

les copains

• CandleSurgeon
    CandleSurgeon

Thank BlackSheep

CandleS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit