IF SOCIAL SECURITY COLLAPSED,WOULD IT BE SEEN BY JWS AS................

by badboy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

A SIGN OF ARMAGGEDON IMMENIENCE

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Everything is seen as a sign of armageddon..

JW membership go`s up..Armageddon

JW membership go`s down..Armageddon

A new War..Armageddon

Peace..Armageddon

ect..ect..

........................OUTLAW

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

swine flu and the recesion has made them start to prepare!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i've already heard the swine flu from the stage!

they jump the gun at every opportunity

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Everything is seen as a sign of Armageddon. I see Outlaw beat me to that one....

Everything that feels good is from Satan.

Everything that exposes negative information and happenings is from satanic apostates.

JW's are taught to see things exactly as the GB directs....

• IWillBeDubbedNoMore
    IWillBeDubbedNoMore

They are the masters of twisting anyway the wind blows into meaning the end is near

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

They will see it as a lot less people coming to their meetings (retirees)..no one will have money for gas...or to pay for magazines to give way.

Which reminds me..did you give magazines away, after you already paid for them, if someone says they didn't have any money?

I did a lot.

If SS goes busted I see a lot of crime and suicides increase happening..a lot!

I shutter to think about it.

They just announced that there will be no increase for the next two years..they say it is because the economy is in the negative this year...but how do they know what the economy will do next year..their excuse is a crock..

Snoozy

• blondie
    blondie

Of course the collapse of the stock market in 1929 and the following Depression in the 30's were more traumatic than these current events mentioned but the end did not come then.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think they would view it as a sign that Armageddon is imminent if we got a one-world government with its sole law being "No one shall initiate the use of force, threats of force, or fraud against another person or their property. Force is legally and morally justified solely in defense against those who violate this first article. No exception shall ever exist to the above." They would then see Armageddon as an inevitable consequence--because it would lead quickly to peace and security (the product of the now-free market) and the demise of religion (they would all go belly up).

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit