Pastafarian blog

by GapingMouth 9 Replies latest jw friends

• GapingMouth
    GapingMouth

Hi all, After leaving JWs I have found myself increasingly impatient with religion and just how stupid some things are that people believe. I understand not all of you on here are atheists, but I wanted to point out my new blog. In my blog I am a believer that the spaghetti monster exists and base my writings as such. For atheists or just former JWs, you may find it entertaining. At least have a look? Check it out, read in more detail what it is about. Even if no one likes it, it helps me blow off steam. Thanks. www.kingagag.wordpress.com

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I've been looking for one of these for my car.

lisa

*book marked- so I can check out your blog when I get home from work.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I gave it a bash and found it terribly entertaining.

Great work.

Dog_Gelusion

• villabolo
    villabolo

Personally, I worship the Purple People Eater.

villabolo

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I like it.....thanks :)

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Although I respect the FSM and fear the PPE... I currently worship and serve Trogdor The Burninator!

He'll roast yer meatballz!

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

I actually like this one

• GapingMouth
    GapingMouth

Wow guys! I wasn't expecting so much positive feedback. Thanks so much! Feel free to subscribe and leave comments - it all helps attract more readers! I feel very chuffed right now!

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

This is very entertaining and informative at the same time GM. I'm going to give the link to my son - he'll love it.

Hopscotch

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I subscribed on Google Reader.......keep up the good work! Jebus is counting on you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit