Jehovah's Witness Websites

by God_Delusion 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi guy's.

Hope everyone is well.

I am so disgusted with Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm not df'd yet, but that's only because it would cause massive problems within my wife's family (her brother is an elder and his wife is pregnant with their first child. If I get df'd, we won't be able to talk to them out of their love for us; go figure), although my wife or me haven't been to meetings in ages.

Anyway, I have created a new blog Jehovah's Witness Lies. I feel that there should be as many sites as possible out there that tell the truth about this cult. I don't have time to write articles everyday, but will once a week.

Please please please feel free to submit any articles to me by email to [email protected].

I have created a section titled "What Jehovah's Witnesses Believe". If any of you have anytime whatsoever, please fill in your own comments. If anyone has any ideas as to how I can spruce the site up, please let me know.

If we are to stop people joining this cult, we need more websites. I know that there are a lot, but we need more. Please do anything you can to help.

Kind regards

GD

• glenster
    glenster

It's a good idea. But if you're going to focus on lies, I'd recommend that
    you turn the focus away from JWs generally and focus on the efforts of the JWs
    leaders to seem exclusive (the only leaders of a literal 144,000) and claim that
    the best evidence and reasoning proves their 12 or so distinctive/relatively
    distinctive rules were meant by the scriptures. They've claimed that to sell
    literature that since the earliest years of Russell, and, considering their
    methods, it's silly to think any of them could have thought it was true.
    http://gtw6437.tripod.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit