I hope I get this job!!

by heybaby 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• heybaby
    heybaby

Ok, so I've been out of work for a little while (the economy in my state really sucks!) and I have been putting in applications from here to the moon it seems like!! I finally got an interview at the bank where my husband works. He's sort of high up in the bank, but I didn't want him pulling strings for me, so I had to wait it out to see if I would get an interview based on my own merit. I did (YAY!!) and the interview went GREAT!! They said they should be making their decision by this Wednesday, and by all accounts, it looks like I am going to get the job. It's been rough not working, not necessarily financially, but I'm the kind of person who needs to be useful somehow, so playing housewife is getting old. Not that housewives aren't useful, it's just not my thing. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed that I get it. By the way, I love this site!! "Apostates" aren't the fire-breathing monsters that dubs make them out to be. I guess now that I AM one, I can say that. :)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Sending good thoughts your way.....

• Gregor
    Gregor

...an older man drives by and sees a goo' lookin' woming walking down the street, swinging her booty, ba-boom, ba-boom. He rolls his window down... "Hey, baby! Glad to hear about the job prospect! Best of luck to 'ya!"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wait a minute... how in the world could a crazy, drug addicted, sexaholic, satanic, unethical and immoral Apostate be qualified for a job at a financial institute???

/s

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Elsewhere

Wait a minute... how in the world could a crazy, drug addicted, sexaholic, satanic, unethical and immoral Apostate be qualified for a job at a financial institute???

-------

You never fail to make me smile.

HB good for you!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Good luck!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hope you got it!

~Sue

Share this

Google+