Does anybody remember whats the website that has a lot of famous jw-talks as mp3-files?

by Nostromo 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

I asked this once before but got no responses.. I just remember this one website where there were lots of famous convention and other talks, even by Ray Franz and Fred Franz from the 70s. It wasnt long ago (some months) when I accidentaly found this site - but now I cant find it anywhere!! Any ideas what it might have been? It would be quite fascinating to listen to these "classic" talks.. ;) Especially I would like to hear Ray's talks.

Thanks

• yknot
    yknot

I think a year or more ago someone posted a link to www.jwproclaimers.org

It had talks divided by DC, Assemblies, SPs, Public etc.....

www.Theoshare.com has a collection of talks now as does www.jwbrothers.org

If you know the title of the talk, some Brothers have privately uploaded talks on their individual websites too.

• bohm
    bohm

jwproclaimers seem to require a username?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Yeah, cant get in there.. :( I remember wondering why on EARTH they did have a talk by Ray Franz there but they DID, I can remember it very clearly (but not the title of the talk though).. I wonder if it was that proclaimers site, maybe it was open for everyone before?

• blondie
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You might be thinking of this one http://www.watchtowernews.org/media/video.htm

It's not mp3 though.

Cheers

Chris

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

Mmm.. looks interesting, thanks, will take a closer look. No Ray's talk there though - except the short video clip.

• blondie
    blondie

I would check with Randy Watters at freeminds.org since the recorded talks are f rom his site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit