Drama spin = Nobody can REALLY love you unless they know they have to LEAVE Jehovah first.

by Witness 007 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Many Brothers have been calling me latley with expressions of "love"......since I attended a couple Meetings, they come out of the woodwork. One "Brother" who I helped into the truth, with money, with giving up smoking, honestly told me he only rang because he heard I was going to Meetings. I didn't talk to my disfellowshiped Sister for years....she got married with NO FAMILY present on her side.....I cry when I watch the tape...my greatest shame. We made up last year after my fade.

So I put my spin on the drama for 2009 "NOBODY CAN "REALLY" LOVE YOU UNLESS THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO LEAVE JEHOVAH FIRST.....and this horrible Cult of Broklyn!

• BadBettie
    BadBettie

What you say is true for me.

I don't think I actually understood the true meaning of love between 2 people as in friends (non romantic) until I left the church. Actually having people love and care for me because they CHOOSE to be my friend instead of HAVING to be my friend, or being a friend of convenience made all the difference in the world.

I almost cried every time I was around witness kids, even into hanging out as young adults they were unkind and "forgot" about me. I wasn't mean or lame, certain things couldn't be done around me apparently, because I was an elders kid and they thought I'd be a major square or I'd tell... They also used that to their advantage at odd, random times because if no parents were going, it was fine as long as I went.... What a bunch of Jerks!

When I left I was so shocked at the difference, I thanked my friends (old friends from high school that took me back) for loving and caring for me as a person even though when I was a witness I had to tell them I couldnt hang out outside of school. They all forgave me. That is very loving.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit