The candy that makes us all combine to bring the watchtower down!

by excito-are 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• excito-are
    excito-are

The amount the times I browse the board and read some great posts destroying ideology that was once almost indestructable in JW world. Surely with all those great thoughts we can construct something to really bring down down what is ineffect a man made idea. This will not happen overnight, but think long term 20 or 30 years. with all the communication able and info available why should such a dark ages religion still be so strong?

The time for debate on certain christianty issues has long passed, a religion that destroyes so many families in the modern 21st century surey must be stopped. The belief system I have no problem with, but the process to acheive its objective is morally wrong. Surely a combined effort with all the minds here could move things forward.

Be constuctive, forget all preconceptions, combined we can make a change for our kids

Excito

• excito-are
    excito-are

Sorry, the follow question is, what could each person do to transform the thinking of only 1 active JW.

Excito

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Aw, I came to this thread because I thought there was gonna be candy.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

excito: "This will not happen overnight, but think long term 20 or 30 years. "

exc: Your plans are too long range.

Armageddon will have come and gone by then.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

the crakpots will always be with us (the die hard religionists)- hey the morons/7dayers/JayDubs are still here lol

honestly I think the best thing we can do is help those who actually want to leave, support those that have left, and prevent as many as possible from joining.

Your right- we have the info, the experiance, and the know how to convert, why not just reverse the process and start doing at home studies using a book called- what does the WTB REALLY TEACH? as long as there is an appendix that lists 'usefull' websites (like JWN) and books written by ex JW's for further reading I think something like this could work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit