One of my first real christmas!

by Nicolas 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

Tonight, I had one of my first real christmas. We had a little christmas tree in our home and we opened the gifts with my mother and my little sister. We were supposed to go at the house of my grandparent for christmas but we weren't able to do it but anyway, I'm really happy to see that this was made with real love. It was simple and small but witgh no hypocrisy like in the WatchTower. We had gifts from my aunts and my uncle and they didn't asked us to go in any religion, their love is unconditionnal unlike the love that I saw in the org. It's sad to see that my father didn't lived this moment. I know, that he's dead but he still live in my mind. Finally, I have a message of hope for you. If you still suffer, you should know that time can repair anything. No, it can bring back the peoples that you loved but it can help you to find a new goal in your life. Personnaly, my goal for the year 2002 is to learn to be happy from what the life can give me and to learn to socialize more with other peoples.

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

• orbison
    orbison

yes nicolas i agree, i also want to socialize more with people, i have not done that since leaving,4 years now and i was a social butterfly when in, but not now,
    do any others feel that way also??

wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit