Minnie Mouse groper found guilty (prays that Jehovah has mercy on victim)

by Jourles 3 Replies latest social current

• Jourles
    Jourles

If he had kept big J's name out of this, I bet no one would have known he was a jdub.

"I am not guilty and I pray to Jehovah God that he has mercy on Ms. McGoldrick," Moyer said.

http://www.wftv.com/orangecounty/20356784/detail.html

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Comments need to be put on this news channel's website. There are no comments regarding the Jehovah's Witness or the number of pedophiles/rapists housed in their ranks. Instead, the general public is having a race blame game....

Skeeter

• donny
    donny

"I was doing everything I could to get his hands off my breasts," she described in court.

Let's not judge this man too quickly. He could have had a good reason for doing what he did. It's quite possible that he had just read the Song of Solomon and was trying to witness to her.

1:13 A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

4:5 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

7:3 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins

7:8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

8:10 I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

How arrogant of him to insinuate the girl needs forgiveness !! A truly humble Godly man would have apologized that he caused her any upset even if he was just horsing around . A true pervert blames the victim.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit