Why Chicken Cross the Road?

by Perry 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

Hillary Clinton - Because it was part of a vast right wing conspiracy and was trying to garner support for its cause.

Charles Darwin - Being a fast evolving pipedal animal it was the next logical step after coming down from the trees.

Nietche - Because it knew that sometimes if you gaze at the road too long....sometimes the road gazes back at you

Plato - Having achieved a state of pure virtue and goodness, the Chicken was almost certainly fleeing from the Roosters who refused to acknowledge the value of a platonic relationship.

Applewhite (Heavens Gate Cult) - Because the chicken having been planted as a seed by extraterrestial intelligence long ago, and seeing an approaching speeding truck, suddenly had an awakening and desired to be freed from its earthly container to be united with the mother ship.

Bill Clinton - That depends on what your definition of chicken is. Furthermore I deny all knowledge of that chicken!

Bill O'reilly - Having been totally exposed as a self serving fraud in the no spin zone, it naturally did the only honorable thing by leaving our country.

Carl Sagan - Having been naturally selected over millions of generations to cross roads, the chicken tended to cross roads because of a genetic predisposition.

Weber - Socialized since chickenhood to cross roads, the chicken crossed the road while believing it to be an expression of its own free will while in actuality the behavior was a consequence of social engineering.

Einstein - The question is not whether the chicken crossed the road but rather at what rate of speed did the planet need to move so as to give the illusion that the chicken crossed the road.

Al Sharpton - That chicken crossed the road to escape the social injustice of an oppressive regime. Its time we start carrying all chickens across roads - amen.

Jessee Jackson - I did not call the Chicken....Uh , the Chicken called me.

Martin Luther King - I envision a world where all chickens are free to cross roads without having its character and motives questioned because of the color of its feathers.

George W. Bush - I don't really know but our special forces are looking for him even as we speak.

Buchannon - To fight for the rights of decent hard working Americans!

Larry King - Why don't we just ask the Chicken? I'm sure that he'll just tell us. He's probably just scared of that nasty no spin zone stuff...poor little thing.

Usama Bin Laden - It is another attempt by the Americans to destroy Islam by sending its chickens across roads in gross violation of Islamic law! Jihad for Chickens!

• TR
    TR

Yadirf- "so I could try to talk it into being a JW, even though I'm not."

TR

I'm gonna make mince meat outta that Osama!

• COMF
    COMF

Anyone who's ever driven in rural Texas knows the true reason the chicken crossed the road:

To prove to the armadillo that it could be done.

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit