We have the black spot

by Thirdson 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

That is what Mrs Thirdson said when I told her JWs were in our road and didn't stop at our house. It was only 80 today but the humidity made it feel over 90. Sunday afternoon and I am sanding the deck rails at the front of my house. I notice two men in dark suits and ties (good grief!) walking back to a large sedan parked across the street 3 houses down. I don't think anyone was at home locally, just me, and I was making plenty of noise. Anyway, I walked back to the garage and then into the house. No one knocked.

This is the second time I've noticed that we are skipped. The last was in the fall when all three of us were in our yard raking leaves, we didn't even get a tract. Not that I care. I guess the one and only encounter with me (I have lived at this adress 12 years) and that discussion on JWs' only unique belief was enough to earn a special note on the territory card.

3rd

• wobble
    wobble

I have the " black spot" too,although not literally as I don't believe they will have put anything on the records,just word of mouth,but they do not call.

I have been inactive for two and a half years,and a non-attender for 18 months.

Strange thinking, I was in for 58 years,they call on my neighbours who have never shown any interest,but do not try to re-adjust me.

Not that I want them to call,I am happy with my fade,and a call may jeopardise that. They are just counting time,sad.

Love

Wobble

• Quandry
    Quandry

Same with our family. They don't even give us a memorial invitation. My husband and I are "dangerous" so they do not come. I am 58 and he is 60. I have tendonitis in my shoulder so have limited movement in my right arm. Still, I feel so powerful......

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Same with our family. They don't even give us a memorial invitation. My husband and I are "dangerous" so they do not come. I am 58 and he is 60. I have tendonitis in my shoulder so have limited movement in my right arm. Still, I feel so powerful.....

LOL, Quandry, the bad ass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit