Where can I get a COMPLETE list of FLIP FLOPS and DOCTRINE CHANGES??

by foolsparadise 8 Replies latest jw friends

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

Yesterday my friend text me from his district convention and told me there was a new song book release. I replied I don't care. He can't understand why I never want to go back to the KH. I text him back that all he has to do is look up topics on the WT CDROM and he can see all the flip floping or old light becoming new light. He said if i can show him things from the CDROM to "let er rip".

So my question is where can i fond a COMPLETE list of all the WT doctrine changes and flip flops that show old light turning to new light and back to old light? If I have the list I can have each article saved on the CDROM and that way he will see that the WT's own words contradict themselves and you dont even have to look ouside the religion to disprove it.

Thank you all!!

• Justitia Themis
  • minimus
    minimus

Check the Watchtower Publication Indexes.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

YES! JWFACTS.COM is a superb site. It is one of the first one's I really examined, as soon as I calmed my bounding heart beats for looking at evil "apostate" websites. One of these days, that is the one I want my wife to examine 1st.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

If its a website I show him he wont look. I need to have everything saved in the cdrom for him to listen.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

foolsparadise, you have a pm. Click on the little envelope next to your user name at the top right of the screen.

• Gayle
  • yesidid
    yesidid

An important precursor to a discussion on changes and flip flops is this scripture:

"I found it necessary to write YOU to exhort YOU to put up a hard fight for the faith that was once for all time delivered to the holy ones" .Jude 4

Here are some changes:

1. Blood: 1940 all blood ok, 1945 no blood, 1961 disfellowshiping offence. 1964 Witness doctors able to give blood to non Witnesses. 1975 hemophiliacs not to use fractions, four months later hemophiliacs may use blood fractions. 2000 fractions conscience matter. 2000 Bovine hemoglobin allowed. 2004 Fraction position explained to publishers.

2. Organ transplants. OK Before 1968. ‘68 cannibalism-..1980 OK

3. Divorce for bestiality, no/yes

4. Divorce for homosexuality no/yes

6. Alternative service/ Civilian service Before ’96 disfellowshiping offence. After 1996: OK.

7. Generation Started 1914/Not started 1914

8. Men of Sodom resurrected: yes/no 8 changes

9. Superior Authorities Rom 13: 1916 Governments, 1943 Jehovah and Christ, 1964 Governments.

10. Creation days: Was 6000 years, now not sure.

11. Christmas celebrations: Yes till 192? /now no.

12. Birthday celebrations Yes until 1951 / now no.

13. The Cross: On the cover of every Watchtower till 1931. Then no.

14. Date of Christ’s Return. 1874/1914.

15. Pyramidology: Russell, Divine Omen; Rutherford demonology.

16. Serving in the Military yes/no

17. Man who sows seed Matt 13: In same year, Satan then Jesus

19. The ‘Lord’ in Romans 10:12-16: 1903 Jesus, 1940 Jehovah / 1978 Jesus / 1980 Jehovah.

20. Faithful & discreet slave: 1916 Russell / 1927 not Russell

21. Great multitude Rev 7: Heavenly calling/ earthly calling

22. Each Witness is a minister: Yes/no/yes

23. There would be resurrection of Abraham, Isaac, David etc. in 1925

24. 1260 Days in Dan 7:25; 12:7, Rev 11:1-3: There have been seven changes.

g26. End 6000 years man’s existence: 1873/1975

27. Start of “the last days’: 1799/1914

28. Elder arrangement: Russell yes, Rutherford no, Knorr yes.

29. In a judgment period: before 1995 yes, after 1995 no.

• besty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit