Literature selling in 3rd world?

by OhHappyDay 2 Replies latest jw friends

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Hi there...

...in Europe and the US oficially nobody has to pay to get WT literature. We all know how it works.

But many times it was said that there are 3rd world countries or others who go on in selling the literature as usuall.

I ask everybody to tell here wich countries have the new simplification (not that new anymore, but however)and wich countries do not have this "simplification" yet.

I do the beginning:

Literature "for free" in
    Germany

UK
    France
    Portugal

(By the way, when u visit IBSA house in UK u have to pay the Postcards but not so in Germany.

Merry Christmass...

...WOW...this was my very 1st time!!!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I ask everybody to tell here wich countries have the new simplification (not that new anymore, but however)and wich countries do not have this "simplification" yet.

I read (whether it is true or not, I don't know) that the society was going to officially make all literature available worldwide on a voluntary contribution basis starting in 2002.

I suspect that had more to do with apostates publicizing the society's duplicity on the matter than anything else.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

thank u farkel

please, everybody who knows a country where in 2000 or 2001 publications were sold tell us here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit