You know what they are all thinking happened here.....

by YoungAmerican 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• YoungAmerican
    YoungAmerican

I read this in Friday's paper and thought how all would be commenting on how Jehovah protects his people.....of course nothing is ever said all the many other times bad things happen, then its always Satans fault....

Shooting rampage botched in Germany when gun jams

By the Associated Press | Friday, July 31, 2009 9:39 PM PDT

• BERLIN ---- An 82-year-old man who planned a shooting rampage at a meeting of Jehovah's Witnesses was deterred because his submachine gun jammed, police said Friday. He was overpowered and arrested.

The man entered the group's meeting hall in the western city of Bielefeld on Thursday evening, wielding the weapon, police said in a statement.

The hall was evacuated and the man quickly left the building, waving the gun as he walked toward his car. He was then overpowered by two Jehovah's Witnesses and arrested.

Police said the man also had a samurai sword and a knife.

Notes found during a search of the man's apartment suggested that he had intended to shoot into the crowd, according to police. Investigators believe that a technical defect prevented him from doing so.

He apparently blamed the Jehovah's Witnesses for the fact he had lost contact with his daughter years ago, police added.
  • dinah
    dinah

I'm happy his gun did jam! Blaming the rank and file (and killing them) is just wrong. They are only following orders from Crooklyn.

Then again, if he's the kinda man that would commit mass murder, I would think he has issues other than his daughter being a Dub that might have caused her to kick him to the curb.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

"Jehovah saved us!! Jehovah jammed the gun!"

• undercover
    undercover

Yea, but that poor angel has two broken fingers from jamming them into the chamber to keep the gun from firing. I hope Jehovah Industries has workman's comp.

• blondie
    blondie

Actually in a recent WT the WTS said that God lets some die like Stephen.

*** w86 1/1 p. 10 par. 1 Days Like "the Days of Noah" ***VIOLENCE! As in Noah’s day, so today, violence has become a household word. Even those who walk with the true God, as did Noah, are not immune to violence. This was forcefully drawn to the world’s attention when, on July 21 of last year, a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Sydney, Australia, was demolished by a bomb during a public Bible talk about loyalty to God and family. One Witness was killed.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

perhaps their subscription to Holy Spirit had expired. We all know what happans next

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Oh so THAT'S why my mother couldn't find her car keys on Friday... God was busy soemwhere else!

• out4good3
    out4good3

my wife found that article and was blast e-mailing it out to everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit