Christmas Greetings from the worldwide brotherhood

by ozziepost 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

....and sisterhood, of course!

Here on the Pacific Coast of Australia it's 1:30 am and Mrs Ozzie and I have just returned from a candle-lit Xmas service and it's now Christmas Day here. The air conditioners are going flat out and the ocean temperature right now is 22 degrees Celsius. A right royal Xmas!

We'd like to wish all you happy (and not-so-happy ) posters a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

As the sun rises around the world, may we pass our greetings of Xmas joy around the globe.

Next should be our Asian friends to join in sending greetings.

May you all enjoy the blessings of a wondrous Christmas.

Cheers,
    Mr & Mrs Ozzie

Jesus is the reason for the Season

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Thank you, Ozzie. I wish you and your family a very special Christmas and especially, a happy, safe, and healthy 2002.

*hugs*
    love
    essie

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

Good on ya mr and mrs ozzie,

Now off to bed with ya, humming silent night and counting lost sheep

merry christmas unc.

PS: Hope it wasn't all you careless candle lighting christians setting Sydney ablaze ... like back in Neros day. lol

Emperor Constantine is the reason for the Season

• Mulan
    Mulan

Thank you Ozzie and Mrs. Ozzie. We wish you the same. Rachel and I drank the wine you sent us. Thank you SO much. I even let my husband have some. He said it was wonderful, and had "great legs". We took pictures so will post them when I get them back.

Thanks again.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• ISP
    ISP

Merry Christmas Ozzie!

Have fun!

ISP

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Thanks for the greetings.

And a Merry Christmas you and all those down under.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit