Katherine Jackson appointed Jackson kids guardian

by alanv 5 Replies latest jw friends

• alanv
    alanv

Just seen on the news tonight that Michael Jackson's JW mother Katherine has been granted the permament guardian of Michael Jackson's children. Heaven help them. Story on pasted web site below

.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/03/entertainment/michaeljackson/main5208085.shtml

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They would have been better off with Janet--who, to the best of my knowledge, is disfellowshipped and not seeking reinstatement. Now, they are going to be three more to inflate the witless count in the 2009-10 circus year. For sure, they lied and lied some more to get those children out of reasonable hands and into witless ones.

Hopefully, it will not be long before Witless Grandma cannot take care of them--or they do a CD full of songs that expose the cancer of the Washtowel Slaveholdery, selling 10 million or more copies.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

The children of a mega superstar weirdo dad taken to court charged with molesting young boys, who obsessively made himself look like a freak and had the mind of a child.......given to their JW grandmother? I am more concerned for them NOW.

• apostate from way back when
    apostate from way back when

Oy,

I to went from practicing no religion at age 13 to being a JW. What a shock-a-roo. Poor kids, hopefully they are strong enough to not get sucked into it.

• nelly136
    nelly136

well if granny has birthday partys bettings are they'll get them too, apart from going to the meetings occassionally in their best jeans to generate a bit of public interest they'll probably have the same kind of lives as any other rich kid with benefits and end up rich and successful themselves.

if the nans all but 80 its probably not for too long before theyre passed along the food chain.

• outofservice
    outofservice

We should go ahead and give them an honorary membership to this group. Lord knows they are going to need it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit