Another JW Caught in the Act

by jamiebowers 41 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

WIZARD CA- You stated " I wonder why it is when a JW is arrested or sentenced for child abuse , rape, murder, or whatever it always says they are a JW. I don't ever recall seeing it stated that they are agnostic, atheist, Wiccan, Catholic, Methodist, Lutheran , etc. and certainly JW members don't have the market cornered on these crimes. People pose as plumbers, water officials, police officers, etc. "

O.K. It is pretty obvious you have not read the news reports of other murders or child abuse incidences in the last few years my friend. The news either via internet or the newspaper practically ALWAYS describes what religious affiliation a sex offender has been a member in. Let me jostle your memory. In California down in the town of Tracy this spring the news told of a BAPTIST sunday school teacher- a woman - who molested and killed a young girl , a playmate of her daughters and buried her body in a suitcase in an irrigation pond. It was ALL OVER the news.

A couple years ago just as the Associated press exposed the 16 child abuse out of court settlements the WT society made with Jehovah's Witness victims - the newspapers and news was teeming with horrid sexual child abuse crimes that priests and bishops in the CATHOLIC church had committed. Millions of $$$$ in lawsuits.

Just last year in 2008 - children were taken from an offshoot compound of the MORMON church in Texas to be protected from adult males taking minor girls as wives , some who had already given birth to babies due to MORMON adult males inseminating them with their sperm.

Just a week ago - a murderer who had been on the run for 34 years was finally killed in New Mexico and DNA showed he was tied to murders in Canada, and California's north coast a few years ago. The similarity ? This guy left a Bible on the scene of crimes and was known to be religious ( allegedly ) . Once again a nice Christian man killing innocent people getting away with it for years.

Now - What were you saying about the news media NEVER saying what religion a person is in when committing murder or child abuse ??

I think you might have a persecution complex on behalf of Jehovah's Witnesses friend. If you check your facts - names of other religions are mentoned JUST AS MUCH as JW's ever are. What news reports did you say you are reading again ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

vague memory from when i was studying up on male 'rape' many moons ago the term rape didnt apply to men as they didnt have a vagina, and rape was classed as per vagina so the term 'assault by penetration' was used instead...

so if they're using that term its quite possible the lady was subjected to sodomy instead of being raped in the usual sense of the word. either way its horrible that anyone should be subjected to any kind of assault.

The term does now apply to male rape, this is one of the things that was reformed in 2003 with the Sexual Offences Act, i have cut and pasted section 1 of the act, as you can see it covers penile penetration of the vagina, anus or mouth.

1 Rape

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,

(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and

(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.

(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

The guy however admitted to assault by penetration which is covered by section 2 of the act and differentiated from rape,

2 Assault by penetration

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina or anus of another person (B) with a part of his body or anything else,

(b) the penetration is sexual,

(c) B does not consent to the penetration, and

(d) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.

(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.

(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.

(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.

As you can see this involves penetration by anything other than penile. It would cover a finger or other implement such as a stick, bottle, etc. penetrating the vagina or anus.

As you can see by subsection 4, that the maximum penalty is life imprisonment, so although the law recognises a difference, it doesn't make it any less serious than rape.

Paul

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Not shocked. The JW brother is a rapist/pedophile. I think there is at least 1 in every congregation. Stick around long enough and you'll figure out who it is. But, this man is VERY disgusting. I hope England's "general population' jails are as nice and sympathetic as the US to this type of criminal.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Forced Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. See why I hate the 'F' word so much?

Is that how the "F" word came about?

=====================

No. That is an urban legend.

http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/fuck.asp

• lola28
    lola28

Actually Mr. Flipper you are wrong, the cases you have pointed to all mentioned the religion because it was an important part of the case. The case with the little girl is a perfect example of this, the religion was mentioned because the woman taught Sunday school to other children and came in contact with this little girl thru that. The media 95% of the time won’t mention the religious preference of a murderer or child abuser unless it has some importance to the case. I dare you to go open the LA Times or NY Times or any major newspaper and try to find a news story where they actually mention the religious preference of someone accused of a major crime. Go on, go look, I’ll wait here for you.

Lola

• flipper
    flipper

LOLA 28- Actually you're wrong. Look it up in any newspaper the last few years and you will see written stories about, Catholics, Mormons, Baptists, and the murderer in New Mexico who was caught and killed last week all had religious affiliations which were mentioned in the article. Go look it up yourself. You obviously have not read the news in the last several years or are blind- one or the other. Carry on, look it up yourself. I know I'm right

• lola28
    lola28

Actually Mr. Flipper you are wrong, religion is only mentioned when it is relevant to the crime or news story but otherwise you never hear of t. I’m not blind and I read the newspaper and watch the news every day, in fact the first thing I do in the morning is pick up my copy of the LA Times, your attempt to try and discredit Wizard-CA was pathetic at best.

Lola

• flipper
    flipper

LOLA 28- Well, I guess you feel you are always right. I've read plenty of articles in the news disputing what you say. So I stand by my statement no matter what you say. I know what I read

• lola28
    lola28

No Mr. Flipper there are plenty of times when I know I’m wrong, it just so happens that this s not one of them. Your assertion that newspapers “practically ALWAYS” print the religious affiliation of someone who has committed a crime is wrong, that’s not to say that they don’t but those cases are not the norm, you were trying to be snarky to Wizard-CA and thought no one would call you on it, I have a feeling you don’t like being told when you are wrong.

• flipper
    flipper

Peace out Lola. This is a waste of time. I'm done wasting time on you . Kids are starving in India, we have a national economy crisis, child abuse runs rampant in the witnesses , and if all you want to do is fight and argue , Renaii must be around here somewhere . Go fight with vampires at a party or something - suck the life out of someone else. I've got more important things to do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit