Seven-Year-Old Utah Boy Makes His Getaway From Church (he stole a car)

by Yizuman 5 Replies latest social current

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mleGU017KEE&fmt=

PLAIN CITY, Utah Police in Utah say a 7-year-old boy led officers on a car chase in an effort to avoid going to church.

Dispatchers received reports of a child driving recklessly on Sunday morning. Weber County Sheriff's Capt. Klint Anderson says one witness said the boy drove through a stop sign.

Anderson says two deputies caught up with the boy and tried unsuccessfully to stop the Dodge Intrepid in an area about 45 miles north of Salt Lake City. The car reached 40 mph before the boy stopped in a driveway and ran inside a home.

Anderson says when the boy's father later confronted him, the boy said he didn't want to go to church. The boy is too young to prosecute and no citations were issued, although police did urge the father to make his car keys more inaccessible to children.

He drives pretty darn good. Must have played Grand Theft Auto. LMAO

Yiz

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I did see that, he was a good little driver...lol

• White Dove
    White Dove

LOL! It is a good thing, though, that it was the rurals. Looked like either everyone was sleeping in or was at church. It is obvious he wasn't from the khall. Look how he was dressed.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Do Mormons have a strict dress code for kids at church like the JW's? That kid was wearing play clothes.

• happpyexjw
    happpyexjw

The kid drives better than some of the farmer and rancher dudes where I live! Amazing clip...good that no one was hurt.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I can't say I didn't dream of doing the same thing when I was that age. Joy riding would have been a lot more fun than attending the kh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit