2012 The Movie (The End Of The World)

by Yizuman 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

http://www.whowillsurvive2012.com/

Wow, the special effects in this trailer makes "Knowing" look like a cheesy special effects. Movie is due out in November 13th.

What ya'll think of this and what ya think the JWs will react to this movie?

Yiz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Dubbies 'know' that no such thing could happen.

They are suffering from the delusion that we live on a stable plant.

Even here in New Zealand, where everywhere you go you see strata at all sorts of crazy angles and big chunks of the country can move foot in one day, as happened in an earthquake a week ago, JWs are still happy in their WT induced La La Land.

Cheers

Chris

• Yizuman
  • awildflower
    awildflower

I love the subject of 2012 and I'm currently reading a book by Gregg Braden called Fractal Time, all about the Mayans and the significance of 2012 from a quantum physics view and it is NOTHING like this move portrays! That's just Hollywood. But I'm sure the Jdubs will say something along the lines of, "oh now, that's just a movie, the Bible says nobody can put a specific date to the time of the end, (only we can do that of course!)"

2012 will not be the 'end', from what I'm reading, it's just the beginning of a different era, one where we will see huge positive changes on the planet...........wf

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    2012 will not be the 'end', from what I'm reading, it's just the beginning of a different era, one where we will see huge positive changes on the planet..........

Or, much more likely, 2012 will be nothing special. It will be a year just like any other.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Move looks good... I'm sure I'll see it, but I'm a total sucker for disaster films.

• donuthole
    donuthole

There was a JW already promoting the trailer on YouTube suggesting it gives the friends a real good look at what the Big-A will be like.

If 2012 brings about any kind of change it will be for the purpose of deception. Be cautious.

• MarkSutter
    MarkSutter

and with all the chaos going on the main character manages to make out with a hot chick..lol probably something i'd try to do, "wanna have sex we'll be dead in a few days"

• Atomahawk
    Atomahawk

Looks like it's going to be a good movie. They should have held off until december 2011 though, that would have made it much cooler.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit