A symbol for all who have ever stood against Watchtower.

by iamthewolf5562 4 Replies latest jw friends

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

For all here to know, I'm not the first to write a book involving Witnesses, but I do believe that I've written something which people here could greatly enjoy. Aside from being a story involving Witnesses written by a youth, my book also establishes a symbol which I decree to be a counter to that of Watchtower's.

You can check the book out for free at http://authonomy.com/ViewBook.aspx?bookid=10802

Let me know what you think. I plan on writing a number of novels in my time, and because of my upbrining as a Witness and as a last ditch effort to help some who are close to me, I have chosen to complete this novel first. Though I could do a better job at this when I am older and more experieced, it is of more importance to me to say what I have to say.

p.s. The cover of the book is the symbol I speak of. If you are reading this message early, then it simply has not pased authorization from the posted website yet, but it will.

• Humanist
    Humanist

I'd read it. Looks interesting. When are you planning to get it finished?

I've read a few books by ex-JWs, (Crisis of Conscience, etc.), but not yet read a novel based on JW life.

What other books have you written related to JWs?

Best of luck with it.

• Humanist
    Humanist

I just revisited that link and realised - the book is already there on that site!!! (I'm a bit slow this morning). I'll start reading it this evening!

Dawn

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

I haven't written any other books on JW's. In fact, I haven't yet even completed any of my others yet:(, they just have titles, characters and a few chapters written and they'll all be with different subject matters.

Thanks Dawn! Hope you like it!

• Humanist
    Humanist

I've read 4 chapters and I'm enjoying it. It brings back a lot of memories of growing up as a JW, especially one who had doubts about the 'truth'. I, too, had the 'picture in the back of the song book' talk from my parents because I wouldn't bother singing the songs.

Look forward to reading more tomorrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit