this was a youtube clip following the GB reaching out.

by milola 3 Replies latest jw friends

• milola
    milola

I hope I did this right. I can't help but check out other related clips on you tube and this one was the last of the string form the op's clip with tthe GB spoof.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7R4f9ygxDbk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7R4f9ygxDbk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Makes me sick !!

elder-schmelder

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Absolutely pathetic, a talk based on fear, and full of judgmental statements.

We saw this in England prior to 1975 when many brothers did this, sold houses and life insurance’s etc. to welcome in the new order.

NOW, many have not got any finance, or security, jobs, homes, even children, because of putting ALL their faith in MEN.

I’ve said this before, I don’t have anything against "window cleaners" BUT WHERE WOULD THE SOCIETY WITH ALL THE PROGRESS THEY HAVE MADE OVER THE YEARS BE IF, THEY WERE ALL WINDOW CLEANERS, something they promoted instead of a career.

WINDOW CLEANERS CAN’T TACKLE THE LITIGATION ACTIONS THAT ARE CURRANTLY TAKING PLACE AND EXPAND THE ORG. TO THE SIZE IT IS NOW.

KT

• reniaa
    reniaa
    Luke 18:18-24 (New International Version)

The Rich Ruler

18 A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"

19 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone. 20 You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.' [a] "

21 "All these I have kept since I was a boy," he said.

22 When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

23 When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth. 24 Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!

guess Jesus was evil here too for not understanding how important it is to be rich and have money!

Luke 16:13
    "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

Hebrews 13:5
    Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

1 Timothy 6:9-11 (New International Version)

9 People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit