Guts and Gore...WTS Style!

by ISP 2 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

There was an earlier thread about the brutal but 'divine' killings of children in Brazil. Yoyomama..indicated that such killings would be ended when the JW God intervenes. What a sad joke! I am not sure when YoYo stopped reading the mags but it seems I need to remind her.

Forget political correctness you see on the WTS website here is the 'divine' WTS message of the future.

Watchtower Feb. 15, 2001 page 16.

'What a horrendous day of judgment was foretold at Zephaniah 1:17,18! "I will cause distress to mankind," says Jehovah God,"and they will certainly walk like blind men; because it is against Jehovah that they have sinned. And their blood will actually be poured out like dust, and their bowels like the dung....In Jehovah's day of judgment, their blood "will actually be poured out like dust," as something worthless. Theirs will be a disgraceful end indeed, for God will strew the bodies-even the entrails-of these wicked ones upon the earth, "like the dung."
    Who would survive this slaughter? Would the world's ignorant be shown favour? Well..not really the R+F will struggle!!!

Watchtower Feb. 15, 2001 page 18.

You might say:'I am a dedicated, baptised servant of God, one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Have I not already met those requirements?" Actually, more is involved than dedicating ourselves to Jehovah...' Seeking Jehovah' today involves developing and maintaining a warm personal relationship with him in association with his earthly organization.
    Notice also how the WTS has also promoted itself to pseudo-God status. So by 'Seeking Jehovah' you can only do it through them and by doing what they say. As bad as those killing in Brazil were they have to be nothing to what the WTS god will do!

Seasons Greetings

ISP

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I find it amazing how if anyone with an analytical mind bothered to look, the WTS's presumptuousness and hypocrisy is found within their own texts which are sent out for "study" by the entire "flock".

How amusing.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Excellent work ISP.

Your providing such damning info of the folly in their propoganda/doctrine is sure to at least cause some of the unfortunate, sincere, brainwashed Borg to take a closer look at harsh reality and perhaps be rescued from the Collective with its never ending book sale.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit