Listen to Roberto, former assembly overseer on the conference call as he speaks out against the Watchtower org.!

by koolaid-man 7 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Saturday July 18 six screens conference call attracted many listeners as Barbara and Joe Anderson along with Roberto, a former prominent elder and circuit assembly overseer in Western Europe spoke up with courage and conviction to the European government officials on the dangers of the Watchtower Society, Jehovah's Witnesses. The call can be listened to by going to the following link, when on this page scroll down to 7-18-09. Click this. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/sixscreens-conferencecall.html

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The sooner these calls are made available as downloadable MP3s, the sooner I'll start sampling them.

The archive is not user-friendly.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have found it very easy to use. Just click the conference call date and listen.

Jeff

• Incognito
    Incognito
    The sooner these calls are made available as downloadable MP3s, the sooner I'll start sampling them.
    The archive is not user-friendly.

I also hope that these are soon made downloadable as MP3s.

For now, I open the streaming feed in Windows Media Player within Internet Explorer, save it as a wav file, and use 'Free Audio Converter' to convert the wav file to a smaller MP3 that I can listen to through my portable MP3 player. This way, I can continue doing other things while listening, as I'm not tied to the computer for up to 7 hours.

As interesting and informative as many of these calls are, and I do appreciate Rick & Inez' efforts and comitment, 7 hours is too long. Maybe these calls should have a set time limit and only 1 main guest. I know I can stop listening at any time, but once started, I'd hate to miss anything.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I enjoyed the program. Roberto got the "shaft" (Bethel term also - many there came clearly aware of it - someone with power toward victim,,harsh, unfair),,Ray Franz was treated that way,,as well as many others with previous WT experience,,many that dare to question,,challenge wrongness in the organization. Roberto is clearly strong, intelligent, calls it as it is type of guy..awesome,,The Watchtower 'victims' are only getting stronger and stronger, not going to take it any more kind of people,,not leaving quietly as JWs would wish. The Watchtower intimidiation is not working as well over previous members.

Barbara Anderson too,,wow,,her trip to Europe contributing to "cult awareness" movement there, clarifying not against religion overall but the damage cults do,,about JWs was priceless,,she sure is not silent, quite motivating to enourage ones to expose the Watchtower at every possibility.

I suspect that Rick's "conference call" program could go weekly soon, as now the program lasts a bit long,,but that is due to the interest.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I have found it very easy to use. Just click the conference call date and listen.

(An 8-track tape works the exact same way. Click play and listen.)

My time is available in 5 to 15 minute slots. The click and listen format does not work well for me.

I want to download the file and then skip to the time I choose.

• wobble
    wobble

Leavingwt,

I agree,I spend far too much time on here,without listening to a lot of stuff that does not interest me, a user friendly format would be most welcome,

Love

Wobble

• ninja
    ninja

I'm with LWT too.....get them on mp3 please....I can listen at my leisure on my ipod

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit