For all the Witnesses proud about the coverage due to Jackson Family

by KW13 6 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I've lost count of the number of times Witnesses have pointed excitedly to the most obscure references and mentions to their religion. 'Look...Look we're in the paper'.

What i say next isn't related to my personal feelings regarding Michael Jackson, however it needs to be Said.

What i would like to say to all the Witnesses, proud that their religion is gaining coverage through the whole Michael Jackson fiasco is this. Take one look at the mental state of those family members and tell me they are what you would consistute as 'normal' and 'wise'. I don't believe for a second that they make a 'good witness'. Just because the real life equivalent to the Adams family adopt your religion, doesnt make it any better, real or tangible.

• out4good3
    out4good3

Those witnoids out there have even taken it to the next level.

Over on Topix, they're all giddy over Jackson choosing his mother to raise his kids asserting that this is proof positive that he knew that they had the "truth" and he wanted his kids to know their impotent sock puppet god.

Out of one side of their mouths they were all in a tizzy trying to distance themselves from Mike when all his other issues were being tied to them, but now, they are lauding all over him for the wisdom of seeing to it that his kids had some exposure to "da truth".

At least their being consistent.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope they are proud when the children's lives are ruined, all their fun is replaced with field circus, they turn apostate when they reach age 18, and make a blockbuster movie or a CD that sells 50 million copies that directly exposes the cancer for what it is.

• Gayle
    Gayle

How ridiculous for the JWs to be proud,,,Kathryn had 10 kids, one did die within a day of birth,,but eight out of 9 left JWs (what a record!), all left JWs,,only one is still a JW. Janet never was baptized. Michael's kids will be informed that their own father disassociated from JWs,,the kids will probably eventually find out that the organization totally critcized their father,,they have about 19 cousins that have parents who have left JWs, so most cousins probably don't associate. Michael's kids will never really fit in to the JW world. I know they've been told their dad is going to be resurrected "soon".

My little sister in 1970 was told our mom would be resurrected "soon".. Forty years later, she tells JWs at the door she was lied to by JWs,,and then they leave quietly.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I think it is ironic for them to be proud of this or even to claim that MJ consciously wanted them to be brought up JW. The man was so damaged, he was so riddled with drugs, he was NOT thinking straight enough to have had any real intent regarding his kids. His mother is 79 years old. If he wanted them to be brought up JW, he would have put them in the care of his middle aged JW sister who has children and an elder husband. In any case, there is no way those children will have any kind of normalcy in their lives, unless they change their names and get plastic surgery themselves (just as beautiful as their dad was when he was a child-I hope no one ruins their self image and self respect as they managed to do to MJ-but you know they will).

• fluke
    fluke

the picture in the paper I saw had Micheals daughter reading the songbook upside down!!! :S

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Karl....good to see you back!

I think the Borg is somewhat uneasy about their link to Michael Jackson and his family. They are the epitome of a dysfunctional family and the fact that Michael turned out so screwed up does not say much about either the religion or their family. In fairness, I think the majority of Michael's mental problems were caused by the brutal treatment of his scumbag father. The religion merely reinforced that nothing he ever did was going to be good enough.

I'm sure the custody hearing will bring out all the negative things about the religion and force Katherine Jackson to answer some very uncomfortable questions, most notably: If these children ever required a blood transfusion in order to save their life, what would you do?'

It's questions like these that make headquarters uneasy because they know how bad it makes them look.....should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit