New press release of December 22, 2001

by JohnJBB123 4 Replies latest jw friends

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

December 22, 2001
    For Immediate Release

Starting in January 2002 the Human Rights Committee of Approaches To Education, Inc. will begin operation.
    Approaches To Education, Inc. hopes to partner with other human rights organizations in order to hold groups and organizations accountable that continue to hide under the status of religion or being a private foundation. Such groups and organizations have continued to legally discriminate and censure others, despite the fact that these very acts are violations of human rights.
    The only recourse left since our government has protected these groups and organizations is to go before the United Nations Court of Human Rights or the Inter-american Court of Human Rights.
    Approaches To Education, Inc. has just completed a manual to aid others in facilitating such programs. Remedying Wrongs: A Human Rights Activist’s Manual for Dealing with Issues In Religious Organizations and Private Foundations will be available in January 2002

Please see my last press release to be brought up to speed if you are new. Go to: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=17205&site=3

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

John, after discussing "Full Disclosure" with several astute friends I believe your "tack" is the place to start. I would like a copy of the " Human Rights Activist Manual " and will post an address when it becomes available. Thank You.

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

Siddhashunyata,

It will be available towards the middle of January.

• one
    one

may be most of us spend much time enjoing the interaction on the board but really doing nothing, reasearching options available

Finally i see some people going in the right direction.

For example religion freedom (or whatever they claim) does no give a church the right to pray or sing using a LOUDSPEAKER above certain level in some locations depending on the time of the day or nigh. Or blowing a building (911) just because GOD the Bible or the Coran says so.

NO TRESPASSING sign on your private property, does not apply to preachers?

who will draw the line?

if they sell magazines IRS will step in even if the religion says the money collected is for a holy purpose

THERE ARE REGULATIONS, they just can not get away with everything in the name of religion.

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

I appreciate everyone's interest in this topic. Whoever else is interested and wants to help please let me know. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit