Everyone is missing a good chance to make a statement on this website

by LearningToFly 6 Replies latest jw friends

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

I understand we are all sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. This website called The Kaleidoscope Factor has numerous pro-JW comments posted by obvious JW's, with few posts telling the truth about the religion.

Here is the link that was posted in another post: http://traceyricksfoster.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/michael-jacksons-children-attend-local-kingdom-hall-of-jehovahs-witnesses-with-aunt/

Here is a good chance to make a statement, one which will be seen by many.

Regards,

LTF

• whereami
    whereami

Some of these pro JW's are so mis informed about there own religion. Sad really.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I agree that most of us need to outnumber those damn pro jw comments there.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I think they should be allowed a place where they can delude themselves.

• bohm
    bohm

damn... that moderator is a real piece of work "put the old books away and join us in the 21st century", well, here in the 21st century they teach jesus selected them based on what the taught up to ... 1919! so is that not the only really relevant time to check out? i mean, if jesus selected them back then, everything they teach now must be true regardless, if he didnt, well ...

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected
    damn... that moderator is a real piece of work "put the old books away and join us in the 21st century", well, here in the 21st century they teach jesus selected them based on what the taught up to ... 1919! so is that not the only really relevant time to check out? i mean, if jesus selected them back then, everything they teach now must be true regardless, if he didnt, well ..

Very good point.

• Megachusen
    Megachusen

What a JW circle jerk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit