I was hit by a lightsaber today!!!

by Pandoras cat11 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

Hello to all,

I just had to vent what happened to me today at my local pack your own grocery bag store. I won't name it, I am sure you can guess. This particular one is old and not very clean. But, you got to do what you got to do. I was waiting my turn in front of the grapes, they were .98. Good deal. Anyway, this mother was in front of me with a crap load of kids. There were two boys who looked around 10? They had lightsabers and were jumping around like they were auditioning for Star Wars. Well, guess what? I got it right in the arm. I know, it could have been worse but dang it what is wrong with these parents? I felt like taking the lightsaber and hitting the mom with it and saying "I'm fighting the dark forces".

I'll live. I will probably laugh later. My kids were young once too and I consider myself a very patient Mom, but c'mon show some common sense people.

Is it beer thirty yet?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Did you lose the arm?

If you didn't, it wasn't a real lightsaber.

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

HEHEE. I know!! My teenagers have been making jokes about the whole thing. The funny thing is that these plastic lightsabers make funny sounds. I should have heard it coming!!

• caliber
    caliber

You need to be prepared next time with this outfit.. "may the force be with you !!!

Have a good weekend ! I get you on the common sense thing..don't get me wrong .. there's a place for everything .

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Whatever happened to when someone hits 1000 posts and you're instantly an Jedi?

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit