Michael Jackson: Why Are We Crying?

by Confession 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• Confession
    Confession

And I realize many of us aren't, but here's my take on the subject (with a nod to JWs growing up with his music)--the latest post on my blog.

www.LawOfAttractionSuccessStories.com

• cognac
    cognac

Marked for later reading. Thanks for the link.

While we are on the subject of MJ, didn't the person who accused MJ of molesting him say the day after MJ died that MJ was innocent? Or, was that just a rumor?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Was anyone here crying??

S

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Confession,

I realize that a lot of effort went in to your blog, but for those of us who are truly burnt-out on the MJ story, could you give us a condensed capsule of your point to which we could then respond?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    didn't the person who accused MJ of molesting him say the day after MJ died that MJ was innocent? Or, was that just a rumor?

That was a rumor, there is a gag order on that case no one involved can speak or write about it ever in perpetuity, it doesn't matter that freak boy is dead they still can't come forward and say yes or no.

I don't get it, even putting aside the fact that he was despicable pedophile filth the man hasn't had a hit in 20 friggin YEARS! So he was big in the 70's (when music sucked so there was no competition) and he was huge in the 80's (and his music sounded just like everyone else's) everyone says 'he took music in a new direction...' Please, no he didn't. He took DANCING in a new direction. Johnny Cash, Elvis, the Beatles, Run DMC, Kurt Cobain these people took music in a new direction.

MJ did NOTHING new for music or for the art form as far as I'm concerned. The only reason he's getting this attention is because he's such a flippin train wreck in his personal life. This is like that blond whore that died a few years ago it was all over TV for MONTHS what did she ever contribute except her pathetic horrifying personality disorders? The attention that these people get is undeserved and obscene. Not to mention that MJ was ALSO a GD pedophile.

• watson
    watson

Mkr, you forgot he was big in the 90's too, just sayin'.

• Confession
    Confession

Hi Bizzy... Believe me, I understand, and if you're really burned out, this article might not be for you.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Was anyone here crying??

S

I was most upset by the way many of you here were acting. Some of your words were venomous. Many were without feeling for this man and his troubles and not even considerate of his family and the after math they have to face.

I saw a lot of judgemental hatred toward this guy. I couldn't help but wonder if many made him the scapegoat for every child molester they have known.

I was disappointed in many of you here. There were jokes in poor taste and rude remarks made with contempt. People seemed to get some sordid pleasure from bashing this tragic figure rather than appreciating his creative genius and humanitarian endeavors. And no attempt to put aside personal suspicions to feel a loss for his family and close friends.

It was a crushing feeling to see many of you descend into a mean mob mentality.

Whatever his faults were, love covers a multitude of sins. And I do think Michael Jackson loved people. I think he was fraile in many ways and still a child himself.

If anything was worth crying over, it was the cold, callous, judgmental, compassionless attitude I saw displayed here from so many people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit