Help please!

by kpax 7 Replies latest jw friends

• kpax
    kpax

See more here http://www.angelfire.com/dc/watchtower3/

This is now my new url for the Watchtower and Awake covers.

Can anyone tell me where I can find a free host who provides unlimited bandwidth, traffic?

Thank you.

<a href="

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Kpax,

You need alot of mental help.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Can anyone tell me where I can find a free host who provides unlimited bandwidth, traffic?

In fantasyland! Seriously, you can get excellent hosting for under $8.00 per month, no banner ads, gigs of traffic and about 40 mb of
    storage for under $8.00 per month. For a little more you can get 100 mb of storage.

successfulhosting.com is one I've used for my clients and we are very pleased with them.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

kpax....hahahah!
    loved your covers!

• avengers
    avengers

Kpax,
    You need alot of mental help.
  • DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

kpax, I LOVE THOSE COVERS!!!!!!!

Do you have a good paint program? Just out of curiosity I saved a cover and changed it from a BMP (too large for the net) to a JPEG at a 15% compression. It knocked it down from 180k to 94k. Still large but much better.

• kpax
    kpax

I use Adobe Photoshop 6. I saved the images as a .gif and they are 76k.
    It depends on how you save the images from your browser.

I appreciate your help!

Kpax

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

So now I have a question for you, LOL. If you saved it at a smaller rate than I did compressing it......how? What are the different ways of saving it? I am always open to new ideas. I know a bit but not everything. I also have cyberview that will take the pic and compress it even more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit