Do You Remember Me?

by Sentinel 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

It's been ages since I posted on this forum, but I was curious to see what is happening these days. It

appears to be much of the same going on in this arena, with those still "in", those "out", and those "in-between".

The one constant is that everyone really does care about the other for the most part.

For those of you who remember me (Sentinel) I've truly come such a long way in seven years time since my very first

post. I've learned how to relax and enjoy this life. The long years of life living under the great burden of guilt and low

self esteem have long left me. I'm not searching for answers any longer. I had the answer all along. It was a long

and difficult life until I finally purged myself of anything JW; and the strange thing now is that since I am no longer

haunted by them, my life is so full of appreciation and joy. Since my last post here five years ago, when my JW mother

mother passed away, we have moved farther south in the Old Dominion State, and we appreciate the slower pace of

life here. I'm still working full time, and will be 63 on Monday.

If anyone remembers me, take a minute to post something, as I'd sure like to hear from you. There are so many

names here that are new.

This forum was found by accident when I was researching help for my "peticular JW dilema". It gave me a place to

express myself and to receive input from others experiencing so many of the same things. Simon, I'm so glad to

see you are still the "Boss". :)

Blessings,

Sentinel

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well the resurrection has began LOL

Good to see you again Very sorry to hear of your loss
    But happy to see you "out" from under mind control
    I am still hanging around. Still MOUTHY as usual.
    82 now ,One foot in the grave. LOL
    I am still using all my days to help those who have left.
    Only in a friendly basis not a " my way is the right way"
    Keep om letting us know how every thing is going
    Http://exjw.weebly.com/ my new site. Granny/Mouthy/ Grace Gough.

Do you remember me????

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I've only been here a couple years.

But "Welcome Back" and "Happy Birthday"!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Mouthy! Well of course I remember you! Gosh, 82, that's great. You are an inspiration to me. :)

And Kitten Whiskers thanks for the welcome. This is such a busy place here anymore, that I don't believe

many saw my post.

I'll be checking in from time to time to see what's up. I was curious about any postings about Michael Jackson

and his sudden passing. The poor guy never had a chance...

Take care!

Sentinel

• mouthy
    mouthy

The poor guy never had a chance...

Thats how I feel... He never had a chance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit