Does anyone have a PDF of the April WT concerning being "born again"?

by middleman 4 Replies latest jw friends

• middleman
    middleman

I have a study tomorrow with my conductor and we're going to discuss this issue. I had the hard copy but as I was looking for it today I couldn't find it! I'm a little upset since I had it highlighted and cross referenced well. PLEASE does anyone have a copy of it so I can get up to speed before he comes over tomorrow. Thank-you so kindly.

Blessings...

• Chalam
    Chalam

Not me but I have some verses for you :)

John 3:3 (New International Version)

3 In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

Luke 17:20-22 (New International Version)

The Coming of the Kingdom of God
    20 Once, having been asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, 21 nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."
    John 3:7 (New International Version)

7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'

Titus 3:3-7 (New International Version)

3 At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.

1 Peter 1:21-23 (New International Version)

21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 (New International Version)

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation:

Galatians 6:14-15 (New International Version)

14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which [ a ] the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.

1 Peter 1:3-5 (New International Version)

Praise to God for a Living Hope
    3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fadeā€”kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

All the best, Stephen
  • middleman
    middleman

TY so much Chalam!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Middleman: Click the link at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/4tki4v Cheers! Atlantis!

• middleman
    middleman

Atlantis THANK-YOU! You just saved my booty lol.

Blessings...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit