Need newest updated info on societys view of Disfellowshiped one

by annalice 9 Replies latest jw friends

• annalice
    annalice

I have heard from a friend that this most recent assembly had a new publication released that has some info in it discussing the treatment of disfellowshipped ones. I know that a new song book was issued out but had not heard of anyother new publications. At this time what is the society telling their flock to do pertaining to those disfellowshipped ones. Are they getting more strict on this subject?My friend was led to belive that they are getting even worse on the treatment of DF'd ones . Does anyone have any info on this ? was there a talk about disfellowshipped ones or some new literature with info in it about DF'd ones?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Keep an eye on their official website.

Direct your 'friend' here for him to get his 'updates'.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Is there any substantial difference between the new book and the official website that I might have missed?

I quick read didn't stimulate any of my remaining brain cells, but that is not unusual.

Does anyone else spot a difference?

Cheers

Chris

• CrimsonBleu
    CrimsonBleu

Did you see any quotes in there that were directed by Jesus? Why is Paul given such power? Jesus came with His message..His teachings. But yet Paul is given more credence that Jesus. Jesus never said such things. And the headcovering bit is another Paul teaching. Jesus is the Way to the Father, not Paul.

• sspo
    sspo

My ex-wife made a comment 2 weeks ago that the society "might even get rid of the DF policy",

but i have a feeling that the rank and file are just speculating on some points heard

at the assembly. I doubt that the society will do that but i well know that the common JW

wishes that they would and be able to resume relationships with their loved ones.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Nothing has changed or will..

The WBT$ will lie to the outside public..

And..

Punish anyone within the WBT$ Cult,who exposes them..

Same old,Same old..

..........................OUTLAW

• Pandoras cat11
    Pandoras cat11

I do know that they don't announce that a person is disfellowshipped. They say "John Smith" is no longer a Jehovah's Witness". They still get treated the same. The change was for legal reasons. My mom missed the memo or new light on this and started talking to a person to which this had happenned. Oh the horror!!!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

The first sentence of that article chaps my arse. First of all, while unrepentant ones are disfellowshipped, I know of several people that have gone to the brothers to confess their sins because they feel bad about what they did and are also disfellowshipped. The whole thing is whacked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit