Codex Siniaticus now digitized and online for the first time

by Spike Tassel 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Spike Tassel
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

The Codex Sinaiticus can be viewed online for free at http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/

• Black Sheep
  • ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The Codex Siniaticus has some very condemning stuff in it for Jehovah's Witnesses. I would like to bring your attention to the Epistle of Barnabus. In it he points to some future events which the 1st Century Christians seemed aware of. The event which immediately grabbed my attention is in Barnabus 11:1-2 Here is the translation: Barnabus 11:1-2 Barnabas 11 1 Let us inquire, therefore, if the Lord cared to show us beforehand concerning the water and concerning the cross. Concerning the water it is written, with respect to Israel, how that they will not receive the baptism that bringeth remission of sins, but will establish one for themselves. 2 The prophet therefore speaketh in this wise, Be astonished, O heaven! and let the earth be afraid still more at this, because this people hath done two great and evil things: they have abandoned me who am the fountain of life, and have dug for themselves broken cisterns. "how that they will not receive the baptism that bringeth remission of sins, but will establish one for themselves." The end time Christians will establish their own Baptism! Can you think of any religious group who had the audacity and presumption to change an essential commandment given to us by the King of the entire universe? June 1st 1985 Watchtower Magazine on page 30: "On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will? The second is: "do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit directed organization?" You can find an English translation of the Epistle of Barnabus through this link: http://www.sinaiticus.com/ It was through bringing these things to the attention of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and the people in my Kingdom Hall that I was disfellowshipped. In Christ abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The Codex Siniaticus has some very condemning stuff in it for Jehovah's Witnesses.

I would like to bring your attention to the Epistle of Barnabus. In it he points to some future events which the 1st Century Christians seemed aware of.

The event which immediately grabbed my attention is in Barnabus 11:1-2

Here is the translation:

Barnabus 11:1-2

Barnabas 11

1 Let us inquire, therefore, if the Lord cared to show us beforehand concerning the water and concerning the cross. Concerning the water it is written, with respect to Israel, how that they will not receive the baptism that bringeth remission of sins, but will establish one for themselves.

2 The prophet therefore speaketh in this wise, Be astonished, O heaven! and let the earth be afraid still more at this, because this people hath done two great and evil things: they have abandoned me who am the fountain of life, and have dug for themselves broken cisterns.

"how that they will not receive the baptism that bringeth remission of sins, but will establish one for themselves."

The end time Christians will establish their own Baptism!

Can you think of any religious group who had the audacity and presumption to change an essential commandment given to us by the King of the entire universe?

June 1st 1985 Watchtower Magazine on page 30:

"On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?

The second is:

"do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit directed organization?"

You can find an English translation of the Epistle of Barnabus through this link:

http://www.sinaiticus.com/

It was through bringing these things to the attention of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and the people in my Kingdom Hall that I was disfellowshipped.

In Christ

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

There may be some wise people on this forum who may now be realizing that the undermining of Jesus Christ's Baptism is the same as the removal of the "Constant Feature" mentioned in the Book of Daniel.

This is a milestone event which starts the measurement of the two thousand three hundred evenings and mornings.

The removal of the "Constant Feature" is also intertwined with the "Disgusting thing" which profanes the Temple.

Daniel 11:31

31 And there will be arms that will stand up, proceeding from him; and they will actually profane the sanctuary, the fortress, and remove the constant [feature].

To further appreciate the profundity of these events please read the book: "Jehovah's Witnesses - The Bible Report"

I can be obtained through this link:

http://thebiblereport.blogspot.com/2008/08/video-chapter-covenant-with-death.html

In Christ

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit