Seemingly random event.

by lurk3r 9 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Many years ago, I worked on a jobsite in Europe. One day stands out in particular, and thought I would share it here and see if there might be any "explanation" to it. A coincidence most likely.

It was the AM and I was sitting down having a bite in the "shack" where food was prepared, and the workers would gather for their breaks and lunches. As one of the kitchen staff was walking by my table, I asked if he knew the time. He kinda zoned out and said " yeah mate, it's 2:13 ". It didn't sound right to me so I asked "are you sure?". Right there and then, he snapped back into the moment, apologized, and gave me the correct time. No matter, these things happen from time to time, that's just life, we all make mistakes and zone out.

Later that afternoon, hours later, as I was sitting in the "shack" once again, having a pm snack. The same guy I asked the time from ealier, walked right up to me and said in an amazed tone, "Hey mate, look at this, its exactly 2:13, the time that I gave ya earlier."

It was odd.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

LOL!!!

• loosie
    loosie

weird

• crapola
    crapola

Yeah, thats' strange indeed!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Far out. I think I'll go smoke me a fatty.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Maybe he planned the whole thing, just to freak you out... some people do that sort of thing...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I would have taken it as a "sign" and played those numbers in the lottery!

(joke)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

yes, a random event, nothing else

• shamus100
    shamus100

God is trying to tell you something....

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit