IS THERE ANYONE FROM HAMPSHIRE OR SURREY (ENGLAND) ON THIS FORUM

by BloominMarvellous 6 Replies latest jw friends

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

Hi Guys

Me and my friend would really like to meet up with some of you who are in the Hampshire or Surrey area, and possibly West Sussex. (ENGLAND)

If there is anyone here from the Haslemere Congregation, Surrey or who has been connected with them.

I would be so pleased to talk to you. If you want to contact me leave me a post and we can get to know each other better.

If theres any elders from Haslemere Congregation reading this then thank you for screwing my head up further but I will forgive you if you want to talk about your doctrines or give me a Bible Study that I so desperately wanted but you withheld from me!

Thanks Bloomin x

• snapdragon4
    snapdragon4

Hi Blooming

I live in Hampshire.

I left 5 years ago, most of my family are still in. I understand all the issues, pm me if you and your friend would like to talk

Snapdragon

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

hi snapdragon

it would be good to meet up, I who really like to meet others who have had the same experiences as me and who have found ways to deal with the crap the watchtower society have thrown at them

my email is [email protected] if you would like to talk further.

You may have a lot to lose if you are found out, i dont know so I will keep your details confidential

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

Hi guys

Just a quick post to keep this thread active

Bloomin x

• BloominMarvellous
    BloominMarvellous

Im now on Facebook

Technology Shock

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Hi I'm from buckinghamshire, we had a get together last night on the south bank of the thames. Two People from Liphook attended.

We have meetups 2-3 per year. If you PM me I'll send you my facebook profile and you can have a look at the pictures.

BTW, look at the apostafest section om this site, and check out meetup.com. The kent ex-jw is the one we attended last night.

Thanks

David.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Truthseeker here. I sent you a PM Bloomin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit