Anyone have the video of explaining the new understanding of 1914?

by average joe 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• average joe
    average joe
    Theres was a mention about it in the september 23rd boe . Where can i find the video explaining 1914 or at least the new explanation of 1914 from the wt society and not you trying to remember bits and pieces :) ? Thank you
  • FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Does the following help?

September24,2014

TO TIm BODIES OF ELDERS OF ALL ENGLISH-SPEAKING CONGREGATIONS 1N TIm

UNITED STATES BRANCH TERRITORY

Re: Video for the Service Meeting

Dear Brothers:

The instructions for the Service Meeting during the week of October 20,2014, call for a

seven-minute demonstration of a publisher explaining our beliefs about 1914. We are pleased to

inform you that a prerecorded video is being prepared in English for this demonstration. Therefore,

English-speaking congregations in a Kingdom Hall equipped for video presentations will

not need to prepare and rehearse a live demonstration. If the Kingdom Hall is not equipped for

video presentations at this time, please consider what can reasonably be done to arrange for this

video presentation. The jw.org Web page containing the link to this letter will be updated when

the video becomes available.

Below are revised instructions for the Service Meeting part for the week of October 20.

Please be sure to pass these along to the brother who is assigned to present this part.

15 min: A Tool to Help Us Explain Our Beliefs About 1914. Begin by playing

the prerecorded demonstration. Publishers should have on hand the chart on page

11 of the November 1, 2014, Watchtower. When the video is finished, invite the

audience to comment on why the demonstration was effective. Conclude by

reading Revelation 12:10, 12 and inviting the audience to comment on how our

knowing that the Kingdom began ruling in 1914 motivates us to preach the good

news with urgency.

We send our warm Christian love and best wishes.

• average joe
    average joe
    Well, Thanks for the reply :) I was hoping to see the actual video or transcript or official explanation. I like to interpret things for myself so looking for a copy of something official recorded or in writing. thank you
  • Kanon
    Kanon

It really isn't anything new, the gist of it is

Hey you see this prophecy here in Dan 4 about 7 times?

Yes.

It points to 1914

Really?

Yup.

And there you have it.

• average joe
    average joe
    I was hoping to see or read something other than to have someones quick personal opinion of it. Sorry not trying to be difficult. Thx for replying kannon but your reply isnt what i was looking for.
  • Kanon
    Kanon
    Its the reading of the transcript from of the
    w14 10/1 11-13 like the letter says. But I have never seen the video they used posted on the net.
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

The video has been removed from JW.Org.

When Did God’s Kingdom Begin Ruling? (Part 1)

and here:

When Did God’s Kingdom Begin Ruling? (Part 2)

Warning - makes no sense at all.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Im not trying be trite but it bears repeating:

this isnt new. There is NO new understanding of 1914. It is exactly what its been for 30 years.... Except for the overlapping part... Thats new. And stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit