Jehovah's Witnesses Anonymous

by trueblue 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• trueblue
    trueblue

Hello welcome, I am glad you can make it, glad to have you.

My name is John and I am a Jehovah's Witness and I haven't had a drink for two years, I haven't even been near that rock in months.

O-kay! thank you very much you all, you all are so sweet, I have to come clean with you all now, I fell off the wagon a couple of months ago.

I did not know what to do so I replaced my habbit with another one. I don't think it is all that bad because now I just drink a little beer with my pizza. and if you beleive that one you probably still think my name is John. Hell I am not even a Jehovah's Witness and you have just been had Ha Ha Ha Ha What you fear the most has come opon you

• cognac
    cognac

lol, can you please pass the beer?

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Well whatever enjoy your stay...

h4o

• shamus100
    shamus100

Kids,

See what crack does to you?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

True Blue said:

I had a dream that I killed all the JW's and turned myself in.

I later went to get psychotharapy.

Quite possibly in the nick of time because the doc said that is the most severe cercumstances she has ever heard of and it is very short of a miracle or something that I haven't done something along time ago and still serving a life sentence in prison.

I thought I was a monster or something with some of the things I thought of doing but I know that it is normal and the JW's were the ones creating the monster. If anyone especially a JW try to get inside me

-----------------

The dumb bastereds give me post traumatic stress desorders beating me when I was a baby and or just being innocent bystanders allowing the beattings to go on.

If they only would have answered my mothers letter for help 40 years ago. Just bay-be I would not have PTSD, who knows.

There is no reason to hold a grudge, I realize they are not perfect, I was just warning them for there own safety, they better not do it again because I am a lot bigger now and I hit back.

I have gotten some conseling and before I did not know what to do when I see a JW hit a child but I do know now do not go to the Elders do not write a letter to the society go directly to child abuse authorities.

------------------

When I was standing in line to see the bullitan board at the kindom hall to look at the list to see were I am suposed to go for the Tuesday Book Study. Standing there with other members and notice everyone elses name is on the list. Everyone except me.

Made me feel like they do not want me.

-----------------------------

I think trueblue really needs some love and understanding, people.

It sounds like he has had a lot of traumatic experiences.

Welcome to the board, Trueblue.

Cameo-d

• C. T. Russell
  • trueblue
    trueblue

Hay you all I really was afraid that maybe you all would take me the wrong way and I got scared there for a minute.

How ever you turn out to be very comforting to me now, Thank you all so very much.

Don't be surprized you don't hear from me for a bit, I feel relaxed now and I will be sleeping and getting caught up on some work.

Again Thank you a bunch.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

C.T., you're really on a roll!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit