by betterdaze 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Haven't heard that one in ages.

Have you?

~Sue

• ssn587
    ssn587

Heard last week in talk by someone well past it, missing two from a six pack. Science sighted "supposed that is" was from mythical country.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah is speeding up the Work???????????..................You would`nt be able to tell,by how fast Jehovah`s Witness`s go from door to door...........Jehovah`s Witness`s are the slowest people on the planet..When it comes to walking up a driveway,to deliver an urgent message......................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think he is. The young ones are leaving the WTS in droves. Sounds like he's speeding things up there.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yes, it is speeding up! Look at 'em go!

Keep going faster and you'll be there in no time!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

...in its own time!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

ssn: Missing two from a six pack, That explains it.

Outlaw: The Pioneer Shuffle, LOL!

Heaven: Young ones leaving probably account for the most "activity in the ministry" today.

Billy the Ex: Faster in no time is correct. As in "never."

Slimboy: Thanks for the adjustment: "Jehovah is really speeding up the work, BUT all shall take place according to scripture... in its own time."

~Sue

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Speeding up the work. As in sitting in the car to fog up the windows or to warm up when it is moderately cold (if it were truly enjoyable, I am sure people would find a way to stay out there in 20 o weather). As in forgetting things, in sequence (thus chaining the trips back home or to the Kingdumb Hell). As in driving all across the territory only to find the person not at home after a hunt for the house. As in wasting time returning to places where no one is home. As in walking less than 1 MPH (my grandfather, who had a stroke and was paralyzed on his right side, could walk faster than most of the witlesses).

And this speeding up the work is showing. After I went in toward the end of the big 1980s rush, we got a grand total of maybe five households worth of people into the cancer through door to door work. And, the relatively stable crop leveled off sharply after about 1993--beyond that, we got next to nothing, and the few we did get were those who were mentally sick, thought that being a witless would mask their problems (could it be that Jehovah Himself created the problems in the first place? I think so.), and were too stupid to realize that Jehovah created the problems in the first place so He could "solve" them with field circus. Which is not sustainable--such people are prone to go inactive when their medication doesn't work (or if it does start to work), or are apt to not behave "appropriately" when under stress.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Yes his printing presses are working double time, the WTS Book Publishing Company says that we better hurry up

and save are lives. They are giving out explicit details in their literature on how to save yours as well as others lives,

so you better start buying their literature and start reading everything they have to say.

The End is coming so soon now, why wait ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit