I'm gonna give you boys a little tip!

by HintOfLime 5 Replies latest jw friends

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Here's a tip for all you 27+ year-old single guys out there.

If it's late one saturday night, and you get the idea "Hey! It's saturday night! I'm going to have me a drink!" And then you follow that idea up with "Hey! I'm drunk, it's saturday night, I'm gonna take off all my clothes!"... and then you continue that line of reasoning with "Hey! I'm drunk and naked, it's saturday night, I'm gonna cook me up some bacon!"

Well, for the love of god or darwin or whatever holy is... PUT SOME PANTS ON BEFORE YOU COOK UP A HOT SKILLET OF SPLATTERING BACON GREASE!!!

Just a tip. Nothing to do with any personal experience.

- Lime

PS: Laugh. :P

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Same thing applies if you're sizzling a nice steak on the stovetop and decide to toss on a little cognac. 1/3 cup of cognac can produce a lot of flame. Better still, don't drink and cook. Order pizza.

W

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Seriously, I did learn an important lesson one night regarding the baking of 'tater tots' without a shirt on. I pulled the baking sheet out of the oven a little too quick, and the small scar next to my belly button is just now starting to fade.

Kinda stupid, I know (now).

- Lime

• stillin
    stillin

and yet...that is the "gold standard" being referred to when a guy says that a woman is "hot." Thanks for the tip, but it's just a rite of passage.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I'm gonna give you boys a little tip!

For some reason, I thought this thread was going to be another Michael Jackson joke...

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

LOL! If you stay sober...Cooking bacon naked can keep you light on your feet and your reflexes quick! I think it's the slow reflexes that get ya on this one!

A tater tot scar?!?! That is the most original reason for a scar I have heard of! That's a Homer Simpson thing...I bet if you write the producers you might see it in an episode!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit