Michael Jackson having memorial service at L.A. Assembly Hall!!!

by oompa 7 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

hahah.......wouldn't that be a funny headline.....and its not even April 1.....oomps

• blondie
    blondie

It would be small anyway.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I declare a Jihad on your ass Ommpa....he's Muslim now! "ALLLLLLAAAAH AKBAR!" >BOOOOOOOOOOM!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I am going to call the local KH tonight to see if they are planning a memorial service for Michael. After all he was the most famous JW who ever lived.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If the JW's have a memorial service, it will be to launch the biggest infommercial ever made. In the office at work yesterday, I got to hear my boss and several people talk about how peculiar JW's are. My boss mentioned JW funerals and how bizarrely different they are. Her eyes got huge and rolled once.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I just called the local KH and asked if they were going to have a memorial service for Michael Jackson. The guy who answered the phone said: "No." I told him that I was surprised as Michael Jackson was the most popular JW who ever lived, and the guy said: "I guess he was at one time." There are several more KHs in the area that I called but nobody answered. Guess they don't have Friday night meetings anymore.

• EverSoGrateful
    EverSoGrateful

Let's see... will his MOM attend a funeral service that is NOT by the JW's????? I know when I was in....that was a NO NO !!!!!! Watch & see!!!!! see if she will bend the rules...and let the brainwashing begin if she gets custody...poor kids don't have a fighting chance....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

When I was in, I attended my grandmother's service in the Presbyterian Church. I also planned and conducted my mother's funeral at which anyone who wanted could speak. It was all very beautiful and I remember just not caring about the witnesses with the worried looks on their faces as I spoke my part.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit