Michael Jackson in the hospital

by lalaa 4 Replies latest jw friends

• lalaa
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p

His nose fell off.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Aussie news....Jackson died ....suicide by sleeping pills...Paramedics could not revive him!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I have heard he has died too. It was on the radio apparently.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

From the sound of all this, I doubt he'll survive.

He may be on life support, but the family will just elect to pull the plug. He's had enough tragedies in his life as it is.

Really sad way to go like this. His rise in stardom in childhood whose abusive father didn't provide the kind of love MJ craved for. I think out of the entire jackson siblings, MJ was effected the most. Others lived out quietly post Jackson 5 and who knows what sort of thinking and feelings they're going through. Janet, she looks good professionally, but no one knows her private side. I'd like to think that most moved on with no ill effects, but we'll never know for sure.

In any rate, the last years of his life after his fall from stardom, he pretty much lost everything and I wonder now about his children? What will become of them and will any really remember him when they grow older? How will the kids react to the lifestyle after they get older to read all these past articles and seeing his pictures. How will they handle having him as their dad?

The whole thing is really messed up.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit