Listen to Trinity debate, including active anointed Jehovah's Witness

by the research lady 1 Replies latest jw friends

• the research lady
    the research lady

On June 20 the first "In Search of Truth" conference call took place. The subject discussed on this first call was The Trinity. People called in from all over the world as this subject seemed to interest them. Here is the link http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/isot-conferencecall.html

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

The Research Lady,

I listened to it and the conference was very clear this time. I found the place where I also made comments and how they argued against them like the expression "all things" or PAS in Strongs. Now this was discussed by me many times here on JWD but it does not seem to be clear to others. So I updated Beyond Trinitarianism and included the definition of PAS found in Strongs along with the comment by C H Spurgeon that was included with it. I also noticed that Beyond Trinitarianism was a mess from the many touch ups that I did over the years as better information became available. It did not look anything like what I thought that I actually wrote. So I am going through and corrected the poor sentences and mistakes to bring it back to what it was nearly 30 years ago when I formed it up. "So in a few days it should be in good shape. It does not have to be perfect mind you as it was only intended to help the reader think for themselves and let them know where the problems are and possible solutions. What we teach others should come from within ourselves and the way we understand the text.

Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit