Are you tired of losing money??????

by Warlock 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Then quit opening your wallet upside down, open your purse right side up, and SEW UP THE HOLES IN YOUR POCKETS!!!!

Did I forget anything?

Warlock

• lalliv01
    lalliv01

Don't let anybody haul your mattress away without your knowledge.

Don't forget what book you stashed your "MAD" money in.

lalliv01

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Even worse, do not put anything in the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund boxes except Zero Dollar Bills, Void Checks, and apostate flyers. To me, if I am going to lose money, I would rather lose it where someone else is going to benefit than losing it to those cockroaches that are only going to protect pedophiles, bleed the flock dry, and try to buy out the governments.

• nelly136
    nelly136

a lady called into the charity shop i manage and asked if we'd take away her mums unwanted clothes, we went and picked up the clothes and a pair of slippers (one stuffed in another the woman was in two minds of binning.

when we got back to the shop we found almost 400 quid tucked in the toe of one of the slippers, the ladys mum was very pleased to get it back and sent us down 20 quid for giving it back.

so check your slipper toes, you never know :)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Good point! I always blame the "Spend Fairy" when my pay is spent! How did she get my Credit Card!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit