"What's your Number!!!!????"

by Warlock 3 Replies latest social current

• Warlock
  • wobble
    wobble

I am seething with anger over this latest example of how the U.K has become a Police State , the police are only answerable to , guess who, the police, who investigate them,(selves)

It would be laughable , if it weren't so serious.

I am going to get proactive over this in the morning and get in touch with my local member of parliament. this will probably have little effect, except that he is in the opposition at present and it may be some ammunition for him agaist the government, the irony is, if he was in power, he would be the first to support the police.

Love

Wobble

• Warlock
    Warlock
    I am seething with anger over this latest example of how the U.K has become a Police State

Wobble,

Yes, I have seen others, but this one seemed particularly "over the top".

Unfortunately, I think this will also be the order of the day for the U.S.A.

Warlock

• wobble
    wobble

I think we cannot sit back any more and let the Nazis ride roughshod over hard one freedoms, in the U.K we have had assurance that the police would not do this, hiding their numbers, and therefore their accountability, that assurance was worthless.

If I sit back and do nothing, it won't be long before they come for me.

The U.S.A has a poor record when it comes to police action as well, but at least when the smelly stuff hits the fan, someones head rolls, police chief or whatever, here in the U.K , just NOBODY takes responsibility, or is sanctioned in any way, hence the growth, un-checked of the rule of un -elected thugs, in the name of the Law.

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit