Is Jehovah truthful?

by asilentone 7 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
  • mindmelda
    mindmelda

"Never may it be! Let God be found true, though every man a liar prove to be". Romans 3:3, 4

Don't know about "Jehovah" though. I think he's an invention of the WTS. And you know what big liars they are. *G*

• KDubbz
    KDubbz

Here is what I believe. I do believe that God exist out there but not the kind of God that's described in the Bible. Bible's God is very inconsistent with many different personalities. It portrays Jehovah in many different ways which cause us to be confused about him. His inconsistency makes us question him whether he is truthful or not. I believe that Bible was written by imperfect men and they made some mistakes writing the Bible. The Bible is a good book talking about morality but it doesn't always portray "loving" God consistently.

I'm sure God does exist but he is much different from what we have been taught from the Bible.

• KDubbz
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

What did he say?

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Who is Jehovah?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"It is impossible for God to lie."

That statement is itself a lie, intended to back up Jehovah's other lies found throughout the whole Bible. It also prevents many people from thinking, especially when they realize that the Bible lies when they directly observe things that are not as it claims. Original Sin is the biggest super whopper that Jehovah has told--that is nothing more than a scam intended to enslave all of us to everything we do is what He tells us to. Having Jesus paying the full price for our sins, then we are supposed to add more by sacrificing time, money, health, and happiness is a blatant scam. The Flood is scientifically impossible. The book of Job is very questionable and could well be a complete fake, or highly embellished. Yet, it was put there to allow Jehovah (who claims to love us, which itself is another super whopper of a lie) to weasel out of ever providing us a way out.

I would definitely say that Jehovah, not Satan, is the Father of the Lie.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Um, no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit