When I saw the title of this I had to check it out. The very first one is a pet peeve of mine (Esau and Jacob.)
75 bible questions your instructor pray's you wont ask
would like to see the questions, but can't open this up. I see you are from mich. me too.
It appears to be someone using faulty WT doctrine to recruit potential cult hoppers.
Probably contains some good stuff if you like playing Bible ping pong with JWs
What does this tell you?
This book is dedicated to
Bob and Rose Weiner
the founders of
the “hardest core” campus
Too many questions!!!
I can't seem to get it to open either. Can you copy and repost it on here?
Lets see if that works D/L link should be at the bottom.
As with most material that deals with bible issue it is skewed towards the writers opinion or beliefs. I share it simply for the questions themselves, the reasoning the writer uses is for you to ponder.
Will look at from home, sendspace blocked here! Thanks!
I was able to see it. I have extracted the book's Table of Contents below:
75 Bible Questions Your Instructors Pray You Won’t Ask
by Gary North - Institute for Christian Economics - Tyler , Texas
PART I-Sovereignty: God’s or Man’s
1. Didn’t God Hate the Unborn Infant Esau?
2. Could Pharaoh Have Repented?
3. Does God’s Absolute Predestination Make Him Unfair?
4. If We Can’t Work Our Way INTO Salvation, How Can We Work Our Way OUT?
5. How Can God GUARANTEE Good for His People without PREDESTINATING Good?
6. How Can We Escape the Love of God? . . . ...27
7. If We Can “Fall from Grace," Isn’t Christ’s Intercession Ineffective?
8. Are We LESS than Conquerors?
9. Doesn’t God Make “Vessels Fitted for Destruction’’?
10. When Did God Decide to Give Us Eternal Life?
11. Isn’t Our Heavenly Inheritance Fully Guaranteed?
12. Aren’t Our Good Works Predestined?
13. Didn’t Jesus Deliberately Hide His Message so People Wouldn’t Repent?
14. Could Judas Have Refused to Betray Jesus?
15. Don’t Evil Men Also Glorify God?
16. Can Satan Repent and Be Saved?
17. Aren’t Men Ordained in Advance to Eternal Life?
18. Doesn’t God Compel Men to Believe in Jesus?
19. Didn’t God Choose Us Long before We Accepted Him?
20. How Can an Unregenerate Man Accept Christ?
21. Could the Authorities Have Acted Righteously and Released Jesus?
22. Isn’t God’s Grace Irresistible?
23. Isn’t the Will of God Absolutely Sovereign?
24. Isn’t Faith in Christ the Gift of God?
25. Did Christ Die for All Men?
PART ll-Law. God’s or Man’s
26. Isn’t It Immoral for People to Have Sex with Animals?
27. How Can We Love God but Ignore God’s Law?
28. Is Profession of Faith Enough, or Do Our Acts Also Count?
29. If Men Won’t Obey God’s Law, Are They Saved?
30. Are Saved, Always Saved?
31. How Can We Accurately Define Sin if We Deny God’s Law?
32. Does God Answer Prayers of Lawbreakers?
33. Do We Really Love the Brethren if We Disobey God’s Laws?
34. How Can We Identify Christians if We lgnore God’s Law?
35. How Can We Know if We Are “Dead to Sin” if We lgnore God’s Law?
36. How Can We “Walk in Newness of Life” if We Disobey God’s Law?
37. How Can We Stop “Serving Sin” if We Disobey God’s Law?
38. Since God’s Law Can’t Kill Us, Won’t It Help Us to Live?
39. How Can Sin Still “Reign” in Us if We Obey God’s Law?
40. Aren’t Those Who Disobey God’s Law “Instruments of Unrighteousness”?
41. What Does “Under Grace, Not Law Mean?
42. Are We Free to Ignore God’s Law if We Are ”Under Grace"?
43. Is a Christian’s “New Spirit” Opposed to God’s Law?
44. Is the Law of God “Carnal” or Holy, Just, and Good?
45. How Can We “Walk after the Spirit” if We Disobey God’s Law?
46. Isn’t a “Carnal Mind” One Which Is Opposed to God's Law?
47. How Can We “Mortify the Flesh” if We Disobey God’s Law?
48. Didn’t Paul Believe That the Specifics of God’s Law Still Apply?
49. How Can We Separate the “Moral Law” from God’s Laws?
50. Doesn’t Faith in Christ Establish God's Law?
PART III-Kingdom: God’s or Man’s
51. Aren’t Those Who Obey God’s Law the "Salf of the Earth"?
52. Isn’t a “City on a Hill” to Be an Example for the World?
53. Should We Limit the Areas to Be illuminated by Our ”Light”?
54. How Can Christians Be Resurrected before the Millennium?
55. Doesn’t God’s Kingdom Grow Slowly Until it Fills the Earth?
56. Doesn’t “Leaven” Mean Victory?
57. Didn’t Christ’s Kingdom Begin before the Crucifixion?
58. Wasn’t Satan Cast out of Heaven During Jesus’ Earthly Ministry?
59. Isn’t Faith Progressively Productive Until Christians Win?
60. How Can Satan Rule the World if Power Comes from Righteousness?
61. Aren’t Christians Supposed to Crush Satan?
62. What Can Possibly Interrupt Christ’s Dominion?
63. Isn’t Christ’s Kingdom in This World?
64. Doesn’t the New Testament Teach That Christians Are Powerful?
65. Aren’t Christians Supposed to Execute Judgment?
66. Why Shouldn't Christians Become Civil Rulers and Enforce God's Law?
67. Doesn’t the Bible Require an Appeals Court ?
68. Won’t the Resurrection Take Place after the Millennium?
69. Won’t Men Live Longer as God’s Kingdom Progresses?
70. Doesn't Christ’s Kingdom Expand over Time?
71. Doesn’t God Want His “Heirs to Inherit Everything?
72. Didn’t the Prophets Foresee the Church Age?
73. Didn’t David Foresee the Church Age?
74. Didn’t Moses Foresee the Church Age?
75. Aren’t There Two Kinds of Salvation?
When gawd offered Adam a mate, why did gawd offer him an animal before a woman? Does this mean gawd approves of bestiality?